AccuRX provides patients needing respiratory medications and supplies with delivery directly to their door
IF YOUR DOCTOR HAS DIAGNOSED YOU WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Or other Respiratory Conditions
AccuRX is here to help you!
AccuRX Provides all FDA approved Respiratory Medications in unit dose vials:
- Albuterol 0.083%, 3ml
- Generic DuoNeb® Ipratropium/Albuterol pre-mixed
- Ipratropium Bromide 0.02%, 2.5ml
- Generic Pulmicort® Budesonide 0.25 and 0.5, 2ml
- Perforomist® 20 MCG, 2ml
- Brovana® 15 MCG, 2ml
- Lonhala 0.025mg/ml, 1ml
We have a Staff of Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) and Registered Nurses (RN) to answer all your questions.
- Free Delivery to your Door.
- Our Respiratory Therapists or Nurse will call you and provide education on how to use your Equipment and Medication.
- AccuRX will Accept Medicare assignment on all Medications, Equipment and Supplies. What does this mean to you? You have little to NO Cost out-of-Pocket.
- 72-hour follow up call to each patient to ensure a good understanding of the therapy your doctor has ordered.
Our patient education program has proven that our patients reduce ER visits and hospital admissions.
AccuRX accepts Medicare, Medicaid and most Commercial Insurances.